Catholic Residential Services relies strongly on our dedicated staff. Staff members are chosen based on their ability to understand and maintain the delicate balance of appropriate level of assistance for each person while respecting personal dignity and the right of self determination. Catholic Residential Service staff members receive close supervision by experienced management, and are given support and opportunity for personal growth.
The following are required for employment
1. All Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
2. All Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
3. All Applicants must have a valid, current driver’s license and car insurance
4. All Applicants must have a reliable vehicle
5. All Applicants must pass a background check
Please review our DSP Job Description to see if this position would be a good fit for you. The DSP Job Description is located at the bottom of this page.
After you have reviewed our Job Description page fill out the CRS Preliminary Job Application and submit it to our office in person or send via email to the CRS Hiring Manager. If you have any questions, please give us a call 513-784-0400.